2015 PCCMCA Conference
posted on March 9, 2015 10:15am
The program for the 60th meeting of the Society of the Central American Cooperative Program for the Improvement of Crops and Animals (PCCMCA) includes conference presentations and minicourses on:
- The State of Food and Agriculture in the World
- Sustainable Intensification of Agricultural Production (ISPA)
- Scientific, Cultural and Political Foundations that Support Research and Innovation of Bean Cultivation in the Human Diet in Developing Countries (Irvin Widders, director, Legume Innovation Lab)
- The Use of Beneficial Microorganisms in Root Nutrition and Health of Agricultural Crops
- Biofortification of Beans and Cassava: Conventional Improvement
- Connecting Research with Farmers through Conservation Agriculture
- The Role of Organic Matter in Soil Health
- Conference “Nutrition research and biological impact of biofortified foods: beans, sweet potato, cassava, rice and maize”
- Sustainable intensive agriculture in Latin America, a look forward
- A linkage model for sustainable modernization of traditional agriculture.
- Nutrition Research and Biological Impact of Biofortified Foods: Beans, Sweet Potato, Cassava, Rice and Maize
- Sustainable Intensive Agriculture in Latin America, a Look Forward
- A Linkage Model for Sustainable Modernization of Traditional Agriculture.
- Legumes, Rice/Sorghum, Vegetables/Fruit, Animal Production, Miscellaneous
For more detail on the program, link to the conference brochure.